The Information We Collect
The collected information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address. However, personally identifiable information won’t be collected without your explicit consent. Furthermore, we will gather non-sensitive data (your IP address among other things) by the use of ‘cookies’. This is a standard practice performed in order to enhance the user experience on our website. For that reason, we shall also collect non-identifiable information such as website visits, users’ actions on our website and the like.
Collected Information Usage
The information we collect will be used only in the following cases:
- To enhance the user experience and make the website more comfortable to use
- In order to provide feedback to any questions you might have
- To settle any disputes that may occur
- The data we collect will only be used for the purposes we explicitly specified when you were asked to provide such information.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We won’t share, sell, rent or distribute your personal information. However, there are several cases where we would have to disclose such data:
- In case UK law or regulations require us to
- To protect our rights and property
- In case of fraudulent or illicit actions on your behalf
- In case you engage in any harmful behaviour on our website
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure no one but us has access to your personal information.
Our website will contain external links. However, we are not responsible for the content on those external sites. Therefore, we can’t be held accountable for the privacy of the personal information you share on those third-party websites.